Leadreaktor Terms of Service
These Terms describe the main provisions for work with the Leadreaktor Affiliate Network (hereinafter referred to as the Affiliate Network or Leadreaktor). By registering at leadreaktor.com (hereinafter "System") any user (hereinafter "Affiliate") unconditionally agrees to follow these Terms of Service.
This user memo applies to the relationship between: Leadreaktor Affiliate Network (hereinafter referred to as the Affiliate Network or Leadreaktor);
Member of the Affiliate Network: any natural person, legal entity or individual entrepreneur who has registered in the leadreaktor.com System and agrees to the terms of these Terms (hereinafter referred to as "Affiliate").
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AFFILIATE
The Affiliate must make sure that he/she has the necessary rights that allow him/her to carry out marketing activities on the various advertising platforms offered. The Affiliate is legally and financially responsible for what is happening in his/her advertising account independently.
The Affiliate follows the terms of these Terms and the guidelines introduced by these Terms.
The Affiliate agrees not to take any actions harmful to the operation of the Affiliate's Network. Such actions include: attempts to affect the state of servers of the Affiliate Network; attempts to break protection mechanisms; use of viruses and other malicious programs; spam; fraud traffic and any other actions which can adversely affect the operation of the Affiliate Network. The Affiliate can have only one account. An account is created either for the account of one individual or one legal entity.
The Affiliate shall promptly respond to requests and appeals from the Affiliate Network, including responding to requests to eliminate causes of complaints about the content and quality of advertising and information materials, and the sources and/or manner of placement of advertising and information materials. If within 12 hours from the moment of such request from the Affiliate Network the Affiliate has not contacted and/or the Affiliate Network has not received a response from the Affiliate, the Affiliate Network shall have the right to apply sanctions to the Affiliate.
If the Affiliate has any questions concerning the work with the Affiliate Network, the Affiliate can contact the support service of the Affiliate Network. The Affiliate is obliged to strictly comply with these Terms.
REQUIREMENTS TO TRAFFIC SOURCES
In order to start promoting offers (hereinafter referred to as Offers) of the Affiliate Network registered in the System leadreaktor.com on the Internet, the Affiliate must be registered in the System and have experience in working with one or more sources of traffic:
- Affiliates' own sites;
- Sites of the Offers;
- Advertising banners;
- System for buying and selling traffic;
- Social networks;
- Other sources after prior agreement with the Affiliate Management Network.
AFFILIATE'S OWN SITES MUST MEET THE REQUIREMENTS:
- The site must not violate the applicable laws of the country in which the Offer is advertised in the field of advertising and personal data protection;
- Sites with fraudulent schemes are not allowed to work in the System;
- The use of local celebrities or doctors is prohibited. The Affiliate must negotiate the promotion with the manager of the Affiliate Network. If this rule is violated, a fine may be imposed.
RESTRICTIONS ON WORKING WITH LEADREAKTOR.COM
When working with the Affiliate Network it is forbidden:
- To use forbidden sources of traffic;
- Use sources that violate the applicable laws of the country in which the Offer is advertised, in the field of advertising and data protection;
- Use sources that are intolerant of any race or gender;
- Use sources that contain malicious code;
Cheat traffic in any way, including:
- not complying with the Affiliate Network Terms;
- taking advantage of other Affiliate Network Affiliates as a result of solicitation, remuneration, deception or misrepresentation;
- advertising Offers that are not allowed by the Affiliate Network and/or specially indicated in the description of the offer in the Affiliate Network;
- unwanted traffic (forage) to attract users;
- use knowingly false facts about the promotion to attract traffic;
- initiate automatic actions of users with the help of scripts, bots and any other means.
- Use any movements of means of active advertising (seosprint, Wmmail, B, etc.);
- It is forbidden to use advertising and informational materials (including the name) of one Affiliate Network to promote the Offers of another Affiliate Network. It is forbidden to use advertising and informational materials that contain official symbols (flags, coats of arms, references or names of official ministries and departments), as well as specific medical institutions, clinics, names and/or photos of doctors.
- Ignore requests from the Affiliate Network to provide data about the sources of traffic or any other information related to the Affiliate's activities in the Affiliate Network;
- Mislead the Affiliate Network in any way.
THE PROCEDURE OF APPLYING SANCTIONS TO THE AFFILIATE
If the Affiliate violates these Terms, the Affiliate Network reserves the right to impose sanctions on the Affiliate. Sanctions include:
- Suspension of payments to an Affiliate's account pending a decision on the extent of the Affiliate's violation;
- Temporary blocking of the account pending a decision on the degree of Affiliate's violation.
- Indefinite blocking of the Affiliate's account, blocking of all earned funds in favor of the Affiliate's Network.
Making decisions on the degree of the Affiliate's violation of these Terms is carried out on an individual basis, but no longer than 3 working days from the date of the Affiliate's violation of these Terms.
SETTLEMENTS WITH AFFILIATES
Payments to the Affiliates shall be made according to the details specified in the Affiliate's account. A Hold (hereinafter referred to as the Hold) shall be established for each confirmed request of the Offer for the duration of 5 (five) days specified in the System. After the expiration of the Hold, if the action was not cancelled by the Affiliate Network, the remuneration for the confirmed application shall be transferred to the balance (hereinafter referred to as the Balance) and shall become available for withdrawal subject to reaching the balance amount of 100 (one hundred) USD/EUR. The Affiliate's total balance consists of two sections: the Balance available for withdrawal and the Hold. The Hold section specifies the potentially earned amount for the Hold action. The Balance section specifies the funds available for withdrawal. The Hold validity period can be changed during the Affiliate's work with the Affiliate Network.
Payments are made within 1-7 business days after successful verification by the Affiliate Network.
All payments are made centrally and simultaneously to all Affiliates without an opportunity to make separate payments in advance. In order to receive payment, an amount must be booked via personal account. Amounts paid cannot exceed the amount specified in the Balance section.
The minimum payment amount is 100 (one hundred) USD/EUR.
The Affiliate Network reserves the right to change the order of payments at any time.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is used by the Affiliate Network and includes the following data: e-mail account, phone number, social network account of the Affiliate specified by the Affiliate during registration in the System; details of the Affiliate's accounts provided by the Affiliate.
RECEIPT AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Affiliate Network processes personal data in various forms, including, but not limited to: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation (change), search, consultation, use, disclosure through transmission, distribution (if any), combining or combination, restriction, erasure (destruction).
The Affiliate Network only processes personal information received directly from the Affiliate. Personal information is necessary to register Affiliate's account in the System, receive newsletters or to use some services. The Affiliate Network uses personal data of the Affiliate to organize the Affiliate's work with the Affiliate Network, to solve issues related to the Affiliate's work with the Affiliate Network, to provide Offers and other services of the Affiliate Network, to inform the Affiliate about new Offers and other services. By registering in the System and voluntarily providing personal data, the Affiliate agrees to receive and use information in accordance with these Terms.
As part of processing of personal data, the Affiliate has the right: to receive information about the purposes of use of personal data of the Affiliate; to demand from the Affiliate Network to change or delete personal data of the Affiliate; to receive a copy of personal data of the Affiliate.
PROCEDURE OF USING PERSONAL DATA OF THE AFFILIATE
The Affiliate Network does not transfer personal data of the Affiliate to the third parties. Use of personal data of Affiliates of the Affiliate Network is possible only for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes, including, but not limited to, if necessary, response to the Affiliate's request, provision of services of the Affiliate Network, messages about new Offers and other services. Besides, personal data of the Affiliate is used to organize payment of money funds to the Affiliate, earned by the Affiliate with the help of the Affiliate's Network.
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Processing of personal data is performed on the basis of the Affiliate's consent, by acceptance of the present Terms. An Introducing Broker has a right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. If an Introducing Broker does not agree with the terms of receiving and using of the Introducing Broker's personal data set forth in the present Terms, he/she can limit the list of the processed data by applying to the manager of the Affiliate Network to make changes in his/her personal data.
The Affiliate Network reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time, taking into account changes in the relevant legislation. The Affiliate Network shall inform the Affiliate about such changes by sending a notification. By continuing to use the Affiliate Network after making changes, the Affiliate agrees with these Terms.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
For any questions and suggestions concerning these Terms or processing of personal data of the Affiliate, the Affiliate can address to the manager of the Affiliate Network.
The Affiliate Network reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notification of the Users.